- Attend Realty Austin City Wide Open House
- Transfer and organize all the photos from your phone onto a hard drive. Create and label categories
- Make Belgian Waffles from scratch instead of “just-add-water-pancakes.”
- Start writing that book you’ve been dreaming of, but putting off forever. If you’re a procrastinator, just think, you only have to do it for one hour. Tell yourself you’ll never have to pick it up again…but if you start, you just might finish it. It’s National Novel Writing Month, after all.
- Skype your best friend from college.
- Take your dog to an Austin dog park and play Frisbee with her.
- Head out of town to Marble Falls and go to Bluebonnet Cafe for breakfast…or pie! (Pie happy hour is M – F, from 3 – 5.)
- Stock up on stuff you need and order it from Amazon Prime.
- Saunter around The Formula 1 Fanfest in downtown Austin. (It’s the last day.)
- Replace batteries in your smoke and carbon monoxide alarms.
Of course you could always use that extra hour to sleep in, too.